Bath Essence | Calming Moor Lavender
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence soothes tension and eases the mind after a stressful day, instilling feelings of peace and tranquillity. The lavender scent helps to calm both children and adults in preparation for a night’s sleep.
- Lavender essential oil calms skin redness and sensitivity while imparting feelings of care and protection
- Moor extract with almond and avocado oils protects and fortifies skin
- Extracts of horse chestnut and horsetail support the health of the hair, skin and scalp.
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free of mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- A Fairtrade product
Pair with these tests
To check if you should use non-toxic body products, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Use | Tips
- Add 1-3 capfuls or as desired of the bath essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills
- Shake well before using
- Some separation or particles may be evident due to the natural botanical ingredients - this does not affect quality or effectiveness
Water (Aqua), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Linalool*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peat Moss Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Lysolecithin, Coco-Glucoside, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene*, Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Chondrus Crispus Extract
*component of natural essential oil
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.