Baby | Teething Gel
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A natural remedy to alleviate the symptoms associated with teething.
- Chamomile is a natural anti-inflammatory naturally reducing swelling thereby soothing and calming inflamed gums
- The inclusion of liquorice root extract helps temporarily soothe and relieve pain and discomfort
- Marshmallow extract naturally reduces the pain and discomfort associated with teething
- Xylitol inhibits the growth of bacteria that leads to tooth decay
- Proudly South African
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruptors, and cancer
"The FDA recently issued its third warning about benzocaine, the active ingredient in baby teething gels. Under certain conditions, benzocaine can trigger a rare and sometimes fatal blood condition called methemoglobinemia which causes dangerously low oxygen levels in the blood with resulting symptoms of ashen, grey, or blue-colored skin, lips, and fingernail beds, shortness of breath, headache, light-headedness and rapid heart rate possible. A chemical that should be avoided!".
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Xylitol, Ethanol, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Water, Guar Gum, Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
*ingredients from organic farming
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.