Baby | Soothing Massage + Bath Oil
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A soothing, non-toxic oil that contains a blend of moisturising and calming oils to nurture and protect delicate baby skin.
- Avocado oil – rich in healthy fatty acids and proven to soothe the skin
- Almond oil – a mild, hypoallergenic oil that is excellent for a baby’s skin. Light and thin, almond oil spreads easily and is fully absorbed when gently rubbed into the skin, making it perfect for after bath massage
- Jojoba seed oil – closely resembles sebum (produced by our skin glands), so it is well recognized by the skin and can act as a natural skin conditioner
- Can be used to massage baby or dispensed into the bath to nourish and hydrate baby’s skin
- Proudly South African
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption, and cancer
"We believe that an early start to prevention greatly reduces the risk of estrogen driven cancers. Applying chemicals to our baby's skin is almost the same as feeding them it! But if we dished up a plate of sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate (SLS/SLES), dioxane, parabens, propylene glycol, triclosan, synthetic fragrance and diethanolamine (DEA) – we know that we wouldn’t eat it but many of us are still happy to put these chemicals on our baby's skin! Baby skin differs from adult skin in several basic ways. Microscopically one can detect differences in the elementary structure of the epidermis and the dermis. The most basic skin function, the barrier function, is not fully developed in infants. The chemical composition is different in baby skin compared with adult skin, which can in part explain the disparity in the capacity for their barrier function. These characteristics must be considered when choosing skincare products for babies. Chemicals like sodium lauryl sulphate which is a surfactant, detergent and emulsifier used in nearly all shampoos, toothpaste, body washes, cleansers, liquid hand soaps, laundry detergents, bath oils and bath salts should be avoided. SLS originates from coconuts, parabens are used as preservatives in an estimated 13,200 cosmetic and skincare products. Parabens have hormone-disrupting qualities, mimicking estrogen, and interfere with the body's endocrine system".
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
92% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.