METAGENICSNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Supports focus & cognitive performance
Attencia™ is scientifically formulated to promote attention and focus with a novel blend of targeted ingredients.
Benefits | Features
- Cognition-enhancing benefits of caffeine from phytonutrient-rich green coffee bean extract and guarana extract combined with theanine, essential fatty acids, and zinc to support alertness and cognitive performance
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
"Poor nutrition can cause us to become distracted, impulsive, and restless. The right foods can lessen those symptoms. Foods rich in good, organic protein - lean beef, pork, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, soy, and dairy products - are used by the body to make neurotransmitters, the chemicals released by brain cells to communicate with each other. Protein can prevent surges in blood sugar, which can increase hyperactivity. Vitamin B-6 seems to increase the brain’s levels of dopamine, which improves alertness. Zinc synthesises dopamine and augments the effects of methylphenidate. Low levels of this mineral correlate with inattention. Iron is also necessary for making dopamine. Adequate levels of magnesium have a calming effect on the brain".
Pair this with one of these tests
These DNA and/or biochemistry tests can help you better understand your body so you can start to personalise your nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices and be healthier:
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per 1 softgel:
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate||400 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||60 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||156 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||120 mg||**|
|Borage Seed Oil||300 mg||**|
|(providing 60 mg gamma-linolenic acid )|
|A Proprietary Blend of:||175 mg||**|
|Caffeine [from green coffee bean (Coffea canephora)], Green Coffee (Coffea canephora) Bean Extract, and Guarana (Paullina cupana) Seed Extract|
|[providing 100 mg total caffeine, 16.5 mg polyphenols, and 13 mg chlorogenic acid]|
Gelatin, glycerin, water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, zinc oxide (colour), and annatto extract (colour). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, tuna, and mackerel)
Take one softgel twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years of age
- Contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving comparable to 120-150ml of coffee
- Do not use if sensitive to caffeine
- Limit caffeine products to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness, and the occasional rapid heartbeat
- If taking medication - including blood-thinning medication - consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Do not use before surgery
- This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing wheat, milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, and gluten ingredients
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.