Multigenics® | Chewable
METAGENICSNappi Code: 710734-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Outrageous Orange Flavor
Multigenics Chewable is a high-quality multiple vitamin and mineral supplement with excellent nutrient bioavailability designed especially for children or for adults who prefer a chewable tablet.
Benefits | Features
- Provides an essential, comprehensive foundation for overall wellness in a delicious chewable form*
- Delivers amino acid chelates designed to be highly absorbable, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and broad-spectrum antioxidant protection*
- Features Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for antioxidant protection*
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you are should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
|Children Under 4 Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||**|
|Sugar Alcohols||0.5 g||**|
|Vitamin A [50% (1,250 IU) as retinyl acetate and 50% (1,250 IU) as beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids]||2,500 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid)||100 mg||250%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||100 IU||25%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||20 IU||200%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||1.4 mg||200%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||222%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||1.4 mg||200%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||300 mcg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate malate)||15 mg||2%|
|Iron (as iron glycinate)||2 mg||20%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||70 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium ascorbate)||15 mg||8%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||2 mg||25%|
|Copper (as copper lysinate)||100 mcg||10%|
|Manganese (as manganese aspartate)||200 mcg||**|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||748.5 mcg||**|
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet
- **Daily Value not established
- Caro-xan, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids
Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavours, silica, guar gum, mono- and diglycerides, malic acid, citric acid
Children 2 to 4 years: Take one tablet daily. Children 4 to 7 years: Take one tablet one to two times daily. Children over 7 and adults: Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU of vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.