D3 | 5000™
METAGENICSNappi Code: 715136-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
High Potency, Bioavailable Vitamin D
D3 5000™ features 5000 IU of vitamin D3 in easy-to-swallow softgels. D3 is the most bioactive form of supplemental vitamin D. This bioavailable form of vitamin D is solubilized in oil to support absorption in the intestinal tract.
Benefits | Features
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, and immune health*
- Provides high dose vitamin D3 (5000 IU) to quickly replenish vitamin D status*
- Solubilized in oil for better absorption in the digestive tract*
- Available in easy-to-swallow softgels
Pair this with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, and water
Take one softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product is produced in a facility that produces products containing soy, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
- This product contains vitamin D at a level that exceeds the adult tolerable upper intake level, the maximum daily intake unlikely to result in adverse effects in the most sensitive individuals*.
- It is highly recommended that serum 25(OH)- and 1,25(OH)2-vitamin D be monitored every 60-90 days while consuming this product to ensure that levels remain in an acceptable range.
*Level established by the Institute of Medicine of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.