Surface Cleaner | 750ml
Nu-Eco's Surface Cleaner uses the power of botanical extracts to cut through grease and grime on all hard surfaces around your home.
Benefits | Features
- Can be diluted so lasts ages!!
- Powerful cleaning action
- Non-polluting to water systems
- Fresh natural fragrance
- Cuts through grease and grime
- Kills germs with botanical extracts
- All natural ingredients
- Vegan – approved by SAVS (South African Vegan Society)
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Water (Aqua)
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sodium borate
- Citric acid
- Xanthan gum
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) peel oil
- Titanium dioxide
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) leaf oil
Sodium benzoate is only listed as a nasty when used for food. It is acceptable in cosmetics and cleaning products because firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative, and secondly, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association, and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1.
- For light cleaning: Dilute 1:100 i.e pour 1ml of Surface Cleaner for every 100ml of water in a spray bottle
- For medium cleaning: Use dilution of 1:50
- For heavy cleaning: Use directly on to surface or item
- Avoid contact with eyes, if comes into contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and if swallowed, drink milk and seek medical advice
- Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.