RestorX Cholesterol Support
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Are you on cholesterol medication (known as a statin) and experiencing side effects such as muscle cramps or aches, tiredness, and concern around weakened heart muscles.
- Within 6 months to 1 year after being prescribed a statin, approximately 25 - 50% of individuals discontinue treatment.1
- After 2 years, the percentage of non-adherence is as high as 75%.1
- 60% of discontinuations are due to side effects.1
- Cholesterol Support contains natural ingredients to reduce the impact of side effects, which contributes to improving medication adherence and treatment results.
- SOLAL® RestorX Cholesterol Support has 4 hero ingredients, in their optimal doses to restore, reduce, enhance and oppose side effects caused by cholesterol medication.
Pair with these tests
Use | Tips
To be used in conjunction with prescribed statin-type cholesterol-lowering medicines, to reduce their side effects by restoring medication-induced nutrient deficiencies.
Adults: Take one soft gel capsule with or shortly after a meal.
|EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS||AMOUNT AVAILABLE IN RESTORX CHOLESTEROL SUPPORT|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin form)||50 μg|
|Vitamin D3||1000 IU|
|Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)||75 μg|
|Chromium (Chromium polynicotinate)||50 μg|
|Co-Enzyme Q10||100 mg|
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.