We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Protects sensitive skin from environmental damage and strengthen barrier function for ongoing support.
- It’s primary ingredient, Ximenia consists of a fatty acid called Ximenynic acid. This acid contains a very rare triple bond in its carbon chain. When exposed to UV light or free radicals, this triple bond breaks and binds with other chains to form a protective polymer coating over the skin
- Another 30% of the oil consists of very long chain fatty acids, a rare and in nature. These help to form an additional protective layer on the skin whilst nourishing and feeding it
- Ximenia oil delivers nutrients and oxygen more effectively to the skin, bringing a fresh, natural glow
- This easily absorbed oil is pressed from fruit kernels sustainably harvested from the wild in Namibia by a local women’s cooperative
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 99% of the total ingredients are fair trade certified
- The packaging is glass and is suitable for glass recycling.
- Free from chemical ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption or cancer
- Beauty Without Cruelty
- Organic ingredients
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
Ideal for sensitive, dry and red skins.
Ximenia Americana Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sun ower) Seed Oil, Vanillin
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.