Next IgGeneration Food Tolerance Testing
"JOINCIRCLES enables you to own your own medical data. After buying an advanced biochemistry test here, we’ll send your test kit out the next working day. When your kit arrives, do the test and call our courier to collect – follow the simple instructions in the kit. The lab will take around 21 working days to analyse your sample from the time they receive your sample. When your results are ready, I'll email them directly to you. To get the full value from your results, we highly recommend that you contact a healthcare practitioner from our ‘Practitioner Circle’ to take you through your results. This will help you understand how and where to focus your efforts. They may suggest additional relevant blood, blood spot and urine biochemistry tests that you can do going forward, to measure and track your risks and potentials. After your consult, you could book a wellness coaching appointment with Margie to get you started and keep you on track. Once you have your biochemistry results, you can start shopping for your personalised nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices on JOINCIRCLES.com. This is how you start on your journey towards optimal wellness! Please contact me if you need help choosing the right test and/or practitioner for your needs". Dr Heidi | firstname.lastname@example.org
This IgG testing panel was put together with the help of some of the UK's leading nutritional therapists.
Other IgG tests focus on simply increasing numbers of substances tested, whereas Brunel Health has chosen to focus on antigens that are both relevant to 99% of clients as well as being manufactured by approved biotechnology suppliers.
- Get greater professional insight with ten food and drink sections and only the most relevant antigens
- Results Within 3 Days. Our Priority Practitioner service guarantees test results within 3 working days from sample receipt
- Approved Antigens. Our test only uses antigens from approved biotechnology suppliers, helping to ensure accuracy
- No Food Mixtures. We test antigens individually with NO food mixtures, giving Practitioners more actionable results
- 45 Years Experience. The Brunel team have a combined 45 years experience in blood tests, healthcare, and scientific research
Pair with these tests
We recommend pairing this food intolerance test with one of these DNA tests:
A 12-page results package shows food reactions on a scale of 0 - 5, instead of just 'positive' or 'negative'.
This is a blood prick test that you can do easily as home.