Menstrual Cup | Regular
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
MINA is a small rubber cup that fits perfectly into your vagina during your period. MINA is very easy to insert and remove. It’s also completely pain-free.
MINA is used instead of tampons or pads and keeps you 100% protected all day. MINA can last up to 5 years.
- She is made out of 100% medical silicone which makes her resilient, soft and flexible
- Mina collects, rather than absorbs, menstrual fluid
- She creates a vacuum seal that prevents leakage
For every MINA cup, you buy, one is donated to an underprivileged girl to ensure that she goes to school; is taught to have dignity, pride and joy by educating her about her changing body. This is awesome!
- Eco friendly
- Economical – 1 cup lasts up to 5 years
- Efficient – Provide 6-12 hours of leak-free protection depending on flow
- Easy to clean – just needs water or tissue to clean, can be easily sterilized in hot water
- Allows more physical activity – drama free
- Pain-free – you can’t even feel her
- She creates a vacuum seal to prevents leaks
Teens and adults.
Use | Tips
- You can wear MINA for up to 6-8 hours
- Don’t wash MINA with strong soap
- MINA must pop open when inserting her to avoid leakage
- Always use clean water to boil your MINA cup
- Don’t boil for more than 5 minutes
- Do not wear MINA during sex
- MINA can’t be used as a contraceptive
- MINA does not protect you from sexually
- You can wear MINA when you swim, run and do any exercise
- Boil your MINA cup in clean water for 5 minutes before using it for the first time. Always wash your hands before inserting your MINA cup
- To insert your MINA cup, guide the cup towards the small of your back until it sits comfortably and a seal forms. To remove the cup, relax and gently pull on the tab at the bottom
- After removing the cup, empty into the toilet, rinse your MINA cup under the tap or wipe softly with a clean tissue between use
- Gently reinsert your MINA cup again