MagnesiumOil | Goodnight Spray
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Natural aid to restful sleep
BetterYou™ MagnesiumOil Goodnight spray combines essential magnesium with chamomile, and bergamot. Sage to soothe the senses while calming and relaxing the body. Scientifically proven to raise magnesium levels faster than traditional tablets and capsules.
- Naturally aids restful sleep
- Relieves muscle tension and reduces symptoms of RLS
- Instantly relaxes the senses
- Promotes overall well-being
- Superior magnesium chloride quality
- Used as part of your nighttime routine BetterYou MagnesiumOil Goodnight spray replaces magnesium lost through modern diet and pressured lifestyles, helping you to achieve a deep, restful sleep
- 10 sprays deliver a minimum of 180mg (51% RDA) of optimally absorbable elemental magnesium
Magnesium acts as an aid to muscle tension, cramping and supports restful sleep. When the body’s level of magnesium is too low, it makes it harder to stay asleep. BetterYou™ MagnesiumOil Goodnight spray helps promote a good night's sleep without the morning-after drowsiness.
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Use | Tips
- Spray on the body and massage well into the skin
- Ideal after showering and before sleep
- Apply anywhere on the body, avoiding delicate areas such as the eyes
- For best results, apply to clean skin. Reapply whenever needed
- For night-time cramping or Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) - Apply MagnesiumOil directly to problem area (often the calf or the feet) and massage in well
The Magnesium Tingle
On initial application you may experience a slight tingling sensation. This may indicate low magnesium levels and is the result of the high-speed absorption of magnesium through the pores. This will pass with regular use and as absorption commences immediately, skin can be towelled off after massaging in.
Concentrated solution of Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride hexahydrate (water, magnesium chloride hexahydrate - 28% concentration), grape seed oil, emulsifier: polysorbate 20, essential oils: bergamot oil FCF, chamomile roman, clary sage.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
BetterYou™ takes pride in its unique approach to absorption, delivery and stability testing by batch and proudly use natural, food-state, food-sourced ingredients wherever possible.
Proudly British made. Never tested on animals.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.