Eye liner | Defining Nude
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
As brilliant as the stars: This soft, nude shade makes eyes appear bigger and brighter.
The gentle formulation combines mineral pigments with nourishing botanical ingredients such as anthyllis, quince wax and shea butter to soothe and moisturize for a silky soft finish.
- 00% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions
Use | Tips
Apply to the inner edge of the lower eyelid.
Pair with these tests
To determine whether you should embrace non-toxic makeup choices, we recommend doing one of the following tests
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Canola Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Pyrus Cydonia Peel/Fruit Wax, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Glyceryl Caprylate, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
*from natural essential oils
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.