Baby & Kids Natural Chest Rub with eucalyptus & lavender
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
This 100% natural chest rub with eucalyptus & lavender is the perfect addition to your winter medicine cabinet.
- Free from petroleum and menthol, and with 100% of the ingredients from natural origin, the chest rub is safe to use on babies as young as 3 months old
- Incorporating the powerful healing properties of eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender and frankincense, the chest rub provides a gentle and effective way to ease congestion
- Eucalyptus – a very popular decongestant and contains powerful anti-bacterial and antibiotic properties. Used for hundreds of years, it is widely accepted as a natural alternative to treat mild respiratory problems such as a cold, cough or bronchitis
- Lavender – has soothing and calming properties. It is also considered an effective antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil – anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, making it an ideal ingredient to help protect against congestion caused by colds and flu
- Frankincense – has remarkable rejuvenating and healing qualities. With antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties, it is the ideal cold-fighting essential oil
- Proudly South African
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruptions, and cancer
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool**, Limonene****Component of Natural Essential Oils 100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin84% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Store in a cool, dry, dark place due to natural ingredients