Wellness Essentials | Women
METAGENICSNappi Code: 714173-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Advanced Nutritional Support for Women
Wellness Essentials Women is formulated to target heart and bone health, as well as maintain vitality and overall health.
Benefits | Features
- Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® with Iron is the “smart multi” with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help protect cells and maintain DNA stability - activating health potential like no other supplement*
- Bone density support: Cal Apatite® Bone Builder® Extra Strength goes beyond calcium with purity-tested MCHC - a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals, and bone growth factors to help maintain bone strength*
- Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested to ensure greater purity
- No GMO's
- Packaged in recyclable material
"One of the main causes for PMS is when our hormones become unbalanced. Our estrogen levels can increase and progesterone levels decrease. There are many things that can contribute to these hormone imbalances, such as a high-sugar, refined carbohydrate diet, caffeine, stress, hormones in dairy products and meat, and estrogen-like toxins in personal care products, makeup, pesticides and pollution. Alcohol also contributes to problems because it damages the liver and hampers the excretion of excess estrogen. Constipation and imbalances in the gut bacteria can compound the problem, causing the reabsorption of estrogen from the gut back into our blood, even after our liver has excreted. Our body also needs exercise to help balance our hormones.
By making better nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices, we can manage our own PMS. Wellness essentials for women is a great place to start (Ref: excerpts from Mark Hyman, MD)".
Pair this with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - BIG
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - small
Each sachet contains
- 2 PhytoMulti with Iron tablets (green),
- 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels (golden yellow)
- 2 Cal Apatite Bone Builder Extra Strength tablets (white)
Serving Size: 1 Sachet
Servings per container: 30
Amount per sachet:
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Cholesterol||less than 5 mg||<2%*|
|Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||120 mcg||150%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||25 mg||1667%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||75 mg||750%|
|Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate)||674 mg||67%|
|Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate)||18 mg||100%|
|Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate)||406 mg||41%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex)||50 mcg||67%|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate† (MCHC)||2000 mg||**|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||25 mg||**|
|Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)||10 mg||**|
|Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:||400 mg||**|
|Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate||2 g||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||600 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||400 mg||**|
†Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occurring growth factors
PhytoMulti with Iron
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavour, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)
Cal Apatite Bone Builder Extra Strength
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breast feeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Keep out of the reach of children. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. Caution if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication-including blood thinning medication - consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In the case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.