METAGENICSNappi Code: 710716-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Support for Cortisol Metabolism *
Licorice Plus® is designed for individuals who have been exposed to moderate or prolonged stress and have difficulty achieving an adaptive response, which may be due to physically exhausted reserves.*
Benefits | Features
- Supports healthy cortisol metabolism, which is associated with a healthy physiological response to stress*
- Promotes healthy adrenal function and vitality*
- Features ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb with adaptogenic properties, often referred to as “Indian ginseng”*
- Standardised to ensure controlled delivery of glycyrrhizic acid, a key active ingredient from liquorice
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
These DNA and/or biochemistry tests can help you better understand your body so you can start to personalise your nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices and be healthier:
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per 2 tablets:
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract [standardized to 25% (75 mg) glycyrrhizic acid]||300 mg||*|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides)||50 mg||*|
|A 4:1† Herbal Extract Blend of:||250 mg||*|
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa Root|
|Chinese Yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) Root|
*Daily Value not established
†Equivalent to 1000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if you have heart disease or hypertension. Do not exceed 600 mg of glycyrrhizic acid daily. Extended use at these levels may elevate blood pressure.
- If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.