Hangover Pack | 'Rescue Me'
THE OAKLANDS WHEYNappi Code: None
Support Detox | Remove Toxins
It's true; some people detox better than others. It all depends on their genetic variations on their detox genes. While we always advise sticking to the guideline of 1-2 units of alcohol per day (or less...or none;), we also advise supporting your body correctly before, during and after if you are going to overindulge in alcohol or rich food. So if you plan on overdoing it a tad, this little 'Rescue Pack' is the perfect remedy!
This little pack is great if you're new to The Oaklands Whey products and would like to try these products before buying the larger sizes. This pack can be very useful when travelling to help sort tummy upsets due to exposure to new foods, as well as overindulgence. It also makes a great gift for family and friends who need a little TLC or for those who tend to go LARGE!
Benefits | Features
The Oaklands Whey products are handcrafted and based on ancient fermentation recipes and methods.
Activated charcoal is a potent natural treatment that binds to toxins and harmful chemicals in the body so they can be moved safely out of the body in a bowel movement.
- Alleviates gas, bloating and an upset stomach
- Can help treat alcohol intoxication
- Can help prevent hangovers
- Can help move environmental chemicals and toxins safely out of the body
- Good for regular digestive tract cleaning
- Helps reduce high cholesterol
- Helps whiten teeth
- Excellent blood tonic
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Helps alkalizes the blood and cleanses the liver
- Very beneficial for reflux sufferers, aiding in the first digestive process in the upper stomach
- Good treatment for kidney stones and reports indicate that it is an excellent tonic for chronic fatigue
- Widely used to support cancer treatment in Europe
- Strengthens the immune system
- Can help treat viral, bacterial, parasitic and fungal diseases
- Encourages blood circulation and lymph flow
- Helps purify the blood
- Very useful in the treatment of Candida
- Medical food for the GUT
- Part of our 6 R's GUT programme in our JOINCIRCLES Gut Shop
- Free from chemical preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- A proudly South African product
"This pack is great to combine with Metagenics Advaclear for a more comprehensive liver detox protocol. 'Lacto-fermentation' is used in the creation of a few of The Oaklands Whey products. This is an ancient food preparation technique where milk products, vegetables, grains, fruits and meats are fermented and preserved via lacto- fermenting. Unlike modern methods of food preservation which deaden and denature foods, lacto-fermenting enhances the nutrient value in food. The action of the bacteria makes the minerals in the cultured foods more readily available to the body. Bacteria also produce vitamins and enzymes that are beneficial for digestion and creating healthy gut flora".
- Activated charcoal
- Organic beetroot
- Himalayan salt
- Grass-fed whey
- Non-chlorinated natural water
- Kombucha Raw Vinegar
- Chilli pepper
- Cayenne pepper
After a BIG night out, if you still have your wits about you, take the whole bottle of activated charcoal before going to bed. It's best to mix it with Kefir, natural yoghurt, water or juice.
If you were in no condition to take this before going to bed, take it in the morning along with the Beet Kvass and the Fire Tonic.
This is a powerful liver and blood cleanser - your body will thank you lots for drinking the whole bottle on waking.
This will blow your brains and get the blood flowing again! At the same time, it will support your detox pathways and boost your immunity! Shoot the whole bottle on waking.
Pair with these tests
To better understand your body's ability to detox take a look at the these DNA and advanced biochemistry tests:
- DNA | Health
- DNA | Health + Estrogen
- HORMONES | Hormones + Hormone Metabolites Test - small
- HORMONES | Hormones + Hormone Metabolites Test - Medium
- HORMONES | Hormones + Hormone Metabolites Test - BIG
- NUTRITION | Organic Acids - BIG
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Once opened, please refrigerate.