Collagen Powder | Purple Protein
LIFEMATRIXNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Lifematrix's Purple Protein Collagen Powder is made with peptan hydrolyzed collagen (bovine) containing 20 amino acids that may help promote joint and bone health. Collagen helps reduce visible signs of ageing because collagen ensures cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bone.
Benefits | Features
- Contains organic blueberries
- PUre collagen: Collagen is a structural protein that forms connective tissue within the body, it provides form, firmness, and strength for bodily tissues, cartilage, ligaments and internal organs. It literally holds the body together, the name collagen comes from the Greek word (kólla), meaning glue. Although we create our own collagen, production decreases with age resulting in loss of skin elasticity and bone density. Other factors like smoking, poor diet, sun exposure and illness can also reduce collagen production within the body.
- High in amino acids, collagen is anti-inflammatory making it beneficial for the heart and for those suffering from osteoporosis and arthritic conditions, further to being anti-ageing collagen maintains skin elasticity and youthfulness
- Increases energy and metabolism as well as promote muscle growth and repair
- Sufferers of intestinal permeability leaky gut can benefit from collagen as it soothes the lining and heals damaged walls within the stomach, its glycine content aids digestion and clears out toxins
- Collagen is injected into the skin by cosmetic surgeons to reduce the signs of ageing, taking a collagen supplement can be extremely beneficial for reducing wrinkles and lines further to aiding with skin cell regeneration and repair
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Powdered bovine collagen and powdered organic blueberries
- One serving (12g) of Purple Protein contains 10g of hydrolyzed bovine collagen
- A product of France and Romania
- Packed in South Africa
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not recommend for children
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.