Advanced Cellular™ Anti-Ageing Antioxidant
SOLALNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Effective antioxidant vitamins, minerals, super nutrients and herbal extracts
Advanced Cellular Anti-Aging Antioxidant™ contains a full spectrum of the most potent antioxidants, to neutralise all 12 types of free radicals and provide protection at a cellular and DNA level.
There are 12 types of free radical toxins. Each type damages a different part of the body. The cells of the body are the most vulnerable to free radical damage. When cellular components such as DNA become damaged, they accelerate the ageing process and increase the risk of many chronic diseases.
Benefits | Features
- Neutralises different types of free radicals
- Protects at the most important cellular and DNA level
- Optimal amounts of ingredients to have maximum effect
The most common theory of ageing is called the free radical theory of ageing. It is believed that molecules, called free radicals, damage the body’s tissues. These free radicals are produced naturally in the body, such as in fighting against infections.
Free radicals are also needed for the body to produce energy, maintain immunity, transmit nerve signals, produce hormones, and contract muscles, they do however contribute to the process of ageing.
Free radical damage begins at birth and continues through adulthood. However, while young, the effects are minimal because the body has many different ways to repair and replace cells to maintain proper functioning. As individuals age, the damage caused by free radicals increases.
Research shows that free radicals attack the structures of the body cells and create substances called lipofuscins. When lipofuscins build up in the body, they show up as dark spots on the skin, which are commonly called age spots.
Lipofuscins also interfere with the body’s ability to repair damaged cells and reproduce new ones. This results in decreased energy levels and an impaired ability for the body to build muscle mass.
Free radicals also destroy enzymes that are needed for daily functioning. Studies have also shown that free radicals attack substances in the body called elastin and collagen which are responsible for keeping the skin smooth, moist, and flexible. As a result, free radicals may cause changes in the appearance of the skin, such as folds or wrinkles.
Advanced Cellular™ Anti-Aging Antioxidant is a multivitamin supplement with added antioxidants for improved general health, protection and detoxification. Antioxidants react with free radicals to render them harmless. They scavenge free radicals and tend to slow down or block the chain reactions and resultant tissue damage they cause, retarding the ageing process.
Pair with these tests
These DNA and/or biochemistry tests can help you better understand your body so you can start to personalise your nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices and be healthier:
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
Amount per capsule:
|Per capsule||Per daily dose (3 capsules)|
|Co-enzyme Q10||10 mg||30 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||33.3 mg||100 mg|
|Lycopene||1.67 mg||5 mg|
|Grape seed extract (95% proanthocyanidins)||23.33 mg||70 mg|
|Bilberry extract 10:1||2.66 mg||8 mg|
|Tumeric (curcumin) extract (95% cucuminoids)||33.3 mg||100 mg|
|Astaxanthin||0.33 mg||1 mg|
|Quercetin||16.7 mg||50 mg|
|Ashwagandha (standardises to 5% withanolides)||33.3 mg||100 mg|
|Green tea extract (95% polyphenols)||16.7 mg||50 mg|
|Vitamin A (vitamin A acetate)||3 333 IU||10 000 IU|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine pyrophosphate)||0.83 mg||2.5 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium-d-pantothenate)||10 mg||30 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||300 mg|
|Vitamin E (natural)||13.3 IU||40 IU|
|Lutein||1.67 mg||5 mg|
|Zeaxanthin||167 µg||500 µg|
|Rosemary extract 4:1||33.3 mg||100 mg|
|Selenium (SeSMC form)||33.3 µg||100 µg|
|Zinc (amino acid chelate)||4.67 mg||14 mg|
Hypromellose (cellulose) vegetarian capsule shell (gelatin-free), magnesium stearate (vegetarian flow agent) and magnesium silicate
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 2 capsules immediately after breakfast and 1 capsule after supper.
- Children 8-12 years of age: Take 1 capsule after breakfast and another after supper.
- Children 4-8 years of age: Take 1 capsule daily after breakfast.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Don’t exceed indicated dose, or combine with other medication or pre-existing illness without medical advice.
- Safety in pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, skin rash and allergy.
There are no known contraindications.
- Diabetics: This product may lower sugar levels slightly. Use cautiously with other blood sugar lowering medications and herbs.
- Thyroid: Thyroid levels may change. Individuals using medicines for thyroid disease may need to adjust their dose.
- Blood pressure: This product could lower blood pressure slightly. Individuals currently taking blood pressure medications should monitor their blood pressure levels.
- Warfarin and anticoagulant medication: Platelet aggregation may be inhibited, which could increase the chance of bleeding in individuals taking anticoagulant medication.
- Furosemide: The effects of furosemide may be increased; individuals should consult their healthcare provider before using this product.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.