We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Translucent, jewel-inspired colours highlight lips with just the right amount of shine. The moisture-rich, creamy formulation nurtures and hydrates the delicate skin of the lips, keeping them soft and supple. Colours can be used alone over natural lip colour or over lipstick for greater emphasis.
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, sea buckthorn oil gives lips a glossy finish
- Mango butter and apricot kernel oil keep lips moisturised and protected
- Anthyllis softens and soothes
- Mica adds natural shimmer
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruptions and cancer
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- A Fairtrade product
"Can wearing lipstick/lip gloss increase your risk for estrogen-driven cancers? Researchers who tested different types of popular lipsticks and lip glosses found at drug and department stores have found levels of toxic metals that can potentially lead to health problems. For the study (concluded in 2013), researchers at the University of California, Berkeley's School of Public Health enlisted a group of 12 girls between the ages of 14 and 19 who were part of an Asian youth group and lived in low-income neighbourhoods of Oakland, California. They were asked to record the brands and product names of all lipsticks and lip glosses they regularly carry and use at home. The researchers then took this list to stores and purchased the products, 32 in all (8 lipsticks, 24 lip glosses). Back at the lab, researchers conducted spectrometry tests to determine the contents of the lipsticks. They found detectable levels of parabens, PEG compounds, lead, cadmium, chromium, aluminium and five other metals in the products. This is scary! Time to change? We can start here with these beautiful, velvety lipsticks - they are made with certified organic ingredients in challenging the notion of conventional lipstick by providing effortless nourishment and hydration without compromising on performance or colour".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Apply to lips following lipliner and/or lipstick
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Silica, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.