Massage Oil | Relaxing
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Various essential oils are skilfully blended to create this non-toxic body oil.
Eases away stress and anxiety.
- All natural ingredients
- Proudly South African product
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA damage, endocrine disruption and cancer
"This oil is 100% natural and feeds your skin, without feeding it toxins! It's important to remember that our skin absorbs up to 60% of the ingredients (including the synthetic and toxic chemicals) found in normal body oils and massage oils. Absorbing natural and organic ingredients from plant oils and waxes, mineral pigments and essential oils is a smarter and healthier alternative! This oil is free from petrochemicals, parabens, genetically modified ingredients, EDTA, sulphonation, ethoxylation, propoxylation, PEG compounds, and DEA, MEA, TEA. Chemicals like these are added to body products to keep bacteria and mould from growing in the packaging and improve the texture. The problem is that many of these additives are considered to be endocrine disruptors, which can lead to hormone-related cancers in adults and early onset of puberty in girls".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic, body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Use as an all-over massage treatment, avoiding the delicate skin of the face
- Recommended before bedtime to aid sleep
- For maximum absorption, body brush or exfoliate with a scrub before applying
- A capful added to a hot bath creates a space of total relaxation
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.